Traveling Luck for Ravni Gaj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ravni Gaj?What's around Ravni Gaj?
Wikipedia near Ravni Gaj
Where to stay near Ravni Gaj
The timezone in Ravni Gaj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 16:03. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9700°, Longitude. 19.8772°
Satellite map around Ravni Gaj
Loading map of Ravni Gaj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ravni Gaj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Milovići (0.9km)
- Stančići (1.8km)
- Vučičevići (1.9km)
- Dubljani (2.2km)
- Drmanovina (2.4km)
- Šošići (2.5km)
- Lažići (2.6km)
- Pavlovići (2.8km)
- Gradina (2.8km)
- Milovanovići (2.9km)
- Markovići (3.1km)
- Tripkovići (3.2km)
- Bara (3.9km)
- Cikote (4km)
- Filipovići (4.1km)
- Lazići (4.2km)
- Kosjerić (4.4km)
- Jasikovača (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ravni Gaj
- a burial site.
- grave (0.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (2.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (4.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (4.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (0km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (4.4km)
Airports close to Ravni Gaj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (212.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (214km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (217.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ravni Gaj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (202.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.