Traveling Luck for Spasovik, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Spasovik?What's around Spasovik?
Wikipedia near Spasovik
Where to stay near Spasovik
The timezone in Spasovik is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:35 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9836°, Longitude. 19.8728°
Satellite map around Spasovik
Loading map of Spasovik and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Spasovik, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Drmanovina (1.4km)
- Milovići (2.4km)
- Bara (2.4km)
- Cikote (2.5km)
- Pavlovići (2.8km)
- Suvo Vrelo (3.1km)
- Gradina (3.1km)
- Stančići (3.1km)
- Dubljani (3.1km)
- Vučičevići (3.2km)
- Kosjerić (3.6km)
- Šošići (3.8km)
- Beli Gaj (4km)
- Milovanovići (4.2km)
- Lažići (4.2km)
- Vučinac (4.4km)
- Filipovići (4.6km)
- Jelići (4.7km)
- Markovići (4.9km)
- Tripkovići (4.9km)
- Rajić Brdo (4.9km)
- Ravići (5km)
- Seča Reka (5.1km)
- Divčevići (5.3km)
- Jasikovača (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Spasovik
- a burial site.
- grave (2.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (0.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kosjerić (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (1.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (3.7km)
Airports close to Spasovik
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (213km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Spasovik
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.