Traveling Luck for Miletinac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Miletinac?What's around Miletinac?
Wikipedia near Miletinac
Where to stay near Miletinac
The timezone in Miletinac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:39 and Sunset at 17:55. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9897°, Longitude. 19.8981°
Satellite map around Miletinac
Loading map of Miletinac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Miletinac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kosjerić (1.2km)
- Gradina (1.7km)
- Bara (1.8km)
- Divčevići (2.8km)
- Vučičevići (2.9km)
- Milovići (3km)
- Stančići (3.2km)
- Beli Gaj (3.3km)
- Šošići (3.3km)
- Suvo Vrelo (3.5km)
- Ðokići (3.8km)
- Milovanovići (3.8km)
- Drmanovina (3.8km)
- Pijuci (3.9km)
- Filipovići (3.9km)
- Lažići (4.3km)
- Cikote (4.5km)
- Ðokovići (4.8km)
- Tripkovići (4.8km)
- Jevtovići (5km)
- Brajkovići (5.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Miletinac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (5.1km)
- a burial site.
- grave (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (2.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kosjerić (2.2km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (1.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (3.2km)
Airports close to Miletinac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Miletinac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.