Traveling Luck for Gretenijevića Potok, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gretenijevica Potok?What's around Gretenijevica Potok?
Wikipedia near Gretenijevica Potok
Where to stay near Gretenijevića Potok
The timezone in Gretenijevica Potok is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:26 and Sunset at 17:21. It's light
Latitude. 43.9822°, Longitude. 19.9067°
Satellite map around Gretenijevića Potok
Loading map of Gretenijevića Potok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gretenijevića Potok, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gradina (0.6km)
- Kosjerić (1.8km)
- Vučičevići (2.1km)
- Šošići (2.3km)
- Stančići (2.4km)
- Divčevići (2.5km)
- Milovići (2.6km)
- Ðokići (2.7km)
- Milovanovići (2.8km)
- Bara (3km)
- Pijuci (3.1km)
- Filipovići (3.2km)
- Lažići (3.4km)
- Ðokovići (3.7km)
- Tripkovići (3.9km)
- Jevtovići (4.2km)
- Radovići (4.2km)
- Radovići (4.4km)
- Markovići (4.4km)
- Beli Gaj (4.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gretenijevića Potok
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (3.9km)
- a burial site.
- grave (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (2.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (3.2km)
Airports close to Gretenijevića Potok
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (213.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (217km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gretenijevića Potok
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.