Traveling Luck for Kostića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kostica Brdo?What's around Kostica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Kostica Brdo
Where to stay near Kostića Brdo
The timezone in Kostica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:49. It's light
Latitude. 43.9608°, Longitude. 19.9300°
Satellite map around Kostića Brdo
Loading map of Kostića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kostića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Radovići (1.4km)
- Radovići (1.8km)
- Ðokovići (2.3km)
- Ðokići (2.3km)
- Milovanovići (2.4km)
- Božovići (2.5km)
- Šošići (2.6km)
- Gornje Zaselje (2.6km)
- Tripkovići (2.8km)
- Lažići (3km)
- Vučičevići (3.2km)
- Gradina (3.3km)
- Pijuci (3.3km)
- Stančići (3.4km)
- Milići (3.5km)
- Jevtovići (3.5km)
- Markovići (3.7km)
- Filipovići (3.8km)
- Lečići (3.8km)
- Čukavci (4.1km)
- Dragutinovići (4.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kostića Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (0.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Žuta Stena (3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (2.8km)
Airports close to Kostića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (116.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (210.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (216.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (220.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kostića Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.