Traveling Luck for Milići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milici?What's around Milici?
Wikipedia near Milici
Where to stay near Milići
The timezone in Milici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:57 and Sunset at 19:26. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9744°, Longitude. 19.9622°
Satellite map around Milići
Loading map of Milići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Milići (0km)
- Lečići (0.6km)
- Vitosi (0.9km)
- Božovići (1.3km)
- Jevtovići (1.6km)
- Ðokovići (1.6km)
- Radovići (1.7km)
- Dragutinovići (2km)
- Todorovići (2.5km)
- Pijuci (2.6km)
- Ðokići (2.6km)
- Arnautovići (2.7km)
- Popovići (2.8km)
- Filipovići (2.9km)
- Vrane (3.1km)
- Vukosavljevići (3.2km)
- Subjel (3.5km)
- Milakovići (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
Accommodation around Milići
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (3.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (1.2km)
Airports close to Milići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (210.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (220.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (220.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.9km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.