Traveling Luck for Opovina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Opovina?What's around Opovina?
Wikipedia near Opovina
Where to stay near Opovina
The timezone in Opovina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9758°, Longitude. 19.9844°
Satellite map around Opovina
Loading map of Opovina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Opovina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Arnautovići (0.7km)
- Vitosi (1.2km)
- Todorovići (1.2km)
- Lečići (1.7km)
- Dragutinovići (2km)
- Milići (2.1km)
- Vukosavljevići (2.3km)
- Milakovići (2.3km)
- Bogdanovići (2.7km)
- Popovići (2.8km)
- Mušići (2.9km)
- Božovići (3.1km)
- Matovići (3.2km)
- Jevtovići (3.3km)
- Radovići (3.7km)
- Ðokovići (3.7km)
- Subjel (3.8km)
- Dražinovići (3.8km)
- Vrane (4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Opovina
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (2.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (3.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (3.1km)
Airports close to Opovina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (157.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (221.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (222.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Opovina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (238.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.