Traveling Luck for Milaševina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milasevina?What's around Milasevina?
Wikipedia near Milasevina
Where to stay near Milaševina
The timezone in Milasevina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 18:00. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9761°, Longitude. 19.9781°
Satellite map around Milaševina
Loading map of Milaševina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milaševina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitosi (0.6km)
- Lečići (1.2km)
- Arnautovići (1.2km)
- Todorovići (1.3km)
- Milići (1.5km)
- Dragutinovići (1.9km)
- Vukosavljevići (2.3km)
- Milakovići (2.5km)
- Popovići (2.5km)
- Božovići (2.5km)
- Jevtovići (2.7km)
- Radovići (3.1km)
- Ðokovići (3.1km)
- Bogdanovići (3.2km)
- Mušići (3.3km)
- Subjel (3.5km)
- Vrane (3.6km)
- Matovići (3.8km)
- Pijuci (3.9km)
- Filipovići (4km)
- Ðokići (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Milaševina
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (2.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (3.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (2.8km)
Airports close to Milaševina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (209.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (220.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (221.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Milaševina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.