Traveling Luck for Morsko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Morsko Polje?What's around Morsko Polje?
Wikipedia near Morsko Polje
Where to stay near Morsko Polje
The timezone in Morsko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 17:24. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9817°, Longitude. 19.9692°
Satellite map around Morsko Polje
Loading map of Morsko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Morsko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vitosi (0.8km)
- Milići (1.1km)
- Lečići (1.3km)
- Todorovići (1.5km)
- Popovići (1.7km)
- Jevtovići (1.7km)
- Arnautovići (2km)
- Vukosavljevići (2km)
- Milakovići (2.4km)
- Ðokovići (2.5km)
- Božovići (2.5km)
- Vrane (2.5km)
- Subjel (2.6km)
- Dragutinovići (2.6km)
- Radovići (2.8km)
- Pijuci (2.9km)
- Filipovići (3km)
- Ðokići (3.3km)
- Mušići (3.7km)
- Ševrljuge (3.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Morsko Polje
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (3.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (1.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mustafino Brdo (3.8km)
Airports close to Morsko Polje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (210.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (219.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (221.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Morsko Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.8km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (236.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.