Traveling Luck for Brušjača, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Brusjaca?What's around Brusjaca?
Wikipedia near Brusjaca
Where to stay near Brušjača
The timezone in Brusjaca is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:39. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9856°, Longitude. 19.9678°
Satellite map around Brušjača
Loading map of Brušjača and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Brušjača, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Popovići (1.2km)
- Vitosi (1.3km)
- Milići (1.5km)
- Todorovići (1.5km)
- Jevtovići (1.6km)
- Vukosavljevići (1.8km)
- Lečići (1.8km)
- Vrane (2km)
- Subjel (2km)
- Milakovići (2.2km)
- Arnautovići (2.2km)
- Ðokovići (2.6km)
- Filipovići (2.7km)
- Pijuci (2.7km)
- Božovići (2.9km)
- Radovići (3km)
- Dragutinovići (3.1km)
- Ðokići (3.2km)
- Ševrljuge (3.4km)
- Mušići (3.7km)
- Divčevići (3.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Brušjača
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Subjel (4km)
Airports close to Brušjača
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (112.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (155.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (211.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (219.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (221.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Brušjača
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (195.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (236.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.