Traveling Luck for Rosulje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rosulje?What's around Rosulje?
Wikipedia near Rosulje
Where to stay near Rosulje
The timezone in Rosulje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 43.9942°, Longitude. 19.9361°
Satellite map around Rosulje
Loading map of Rosulje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rosulje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Filipovići (0.8km)
- Divčevići (0.8km)
- Pijuci (1.2km)
- Vrane (1.8km)
- Jevtovići (2km)
- Ðokići (2.1km)
- Ðokovići (2.6km)
- Kosjerić (2.8km)
- Subjel (2.9km)
- Popovići (3.3km)
- Radovići (3.5km)
- Milići (3.6km)
- Gradina (3.6km)
- Vitosi (4.1km)
- Božovići (4.1km)
- Lečići (4.1km)
- Ševrljuge (4.2km)
- Vukosavljevići (4.5km)
- Todorovići (4.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Rosulje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (4.8km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (3.9km)
Airports close to Rosulje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (112.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (152.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (213.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (216.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (219km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rosulje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (196.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.