Traveling Luck for Kladoroba, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kladoroba?What's around Kladoroba?
Wikipedia near Kladoroba
Where to stay near Kladoroba
The timezone in Kladoroba is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:23 and Sunset at 17:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.9967°, Longitude. 19.9139°
Satellite map around Kladoroba
Loading map of Kladoroba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kladoroba, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kosjerić (0.7km)
- Divčevići (1.3km)
- Gradina (2.6km)
- Filipovići (2.6km)
- Bara (2.7km)
- Pijuci (2.8km)
- Ðokići (3.1km)
- Beli Gaj (3.5km)
- Vrane (3.8km)
- Jevtovići (3.9km)
- Brajkovići (4km)
- Ðokovići (4km)
- Vučičevići (4.1km)
- Šošići (4.3km)
- Suvo Vrelo (4.4km)
- Stančići (4.4km)
- Milovići (4.5km)
- Milovanovići (4.7km)
- Radovići (4.8km)
- Subjel (4.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kladoroba
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (1.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (4.9km)
Airports close to Kladoroba
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (112.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (217.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kladoroba
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (197.6km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.