Traveling Luck for Bara, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bara?What's around Bara?
Wikipedia near Bara
Where to stay near Bara
The timezone in Bara is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:58 and Sunset at 19:27. It's light
Latitude. 43.9994°, Longitude. 19.8850°
Satellite map around Bara
Loading map of Bara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bara, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bara (0km)
- Beli Gaj (1.7km)
- Suvo Vrelo (1.8km)
- Kosjerić (2.1km)
- Drmanovina (3.3km)
- Cikote (3.4km)
- Gradina (3.4km)
- Milovići (4.1km)
- Divčevići (4.1km)
- Galovići (4.3km)
- Rajić Brdo (4.3km)
- Vučičevići (4.4km)
- Brajkovići (4.4km)
- Stančići (4.5km)
- Šošići (4.9km)
- Seča Reka (5km)
- Pavlovići (5.1km)
- Vučinac (5.1km)
- Filipovići (5.3km)
- Milovanovići (5.3km)
- Pijuci (5.4km)
- Ðokići (5.4km)
- Dubljani (5.5km)
- Donja Pološnica (5.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a burial site.
- grave (4.4km)
Accommodation around Bara
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (1.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kosjerić (3.1km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Gubin Do (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (5.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (3.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (5.4km)
Airports close to Bara
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (214km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (214.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (216.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bara
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (230.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.