Traveling Luck for Poljanak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Poljanak?What's around Poljanak?
Wikipedia near Poljanak
Where to stay near Poljanak
The timezone in Poljanak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:38 and Sunset at 18:41. It's light
Latitude. 43.5225°, Longitude. 19.5511°
Satellite map around Poljanak
Loading map of Poljanak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Poljanak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Poljanak (0km)
- Zarkovina (1.2km)
- Smrekovac (1.5km)
- Luke (1.6km)
- Zgarete (1.7km)
- Kalafati (1.7km)
- Velika Njiva (2.3km)
- (( Rudina )) (3km)
- Omar (3km)
- Košnice (3.1km)
- Suvo Polje (3.2km)
- Orašje (3.4km)
- Pribojska Banja (3.5km)
- Ravna Livada (3.5km)
- Kreševine (3.6km)
- Cikote (3.9km)
- Soklin (4km)
- Potpeć (4.2km)
- Bukovac (4.3km)
- Bare (4.3km)
- Grabovica (4.4km)
- Lokvice (4.5km)
- Trnovica (4.6km)
- Rakovići (4.9km)
- Ušljivice (5km)
- Salipioi (5km)
- Zdravac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Poljanak
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (3.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (1.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rid (3.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Strane (4km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (2.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bukovci (4.1km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Potpećko Jezero (4.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (4.8km)
Airports close to Poljanak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (122.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (155.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (165.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (167.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.5km)