Traveling Luck for Velika Njiva, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Velika Njiva?What's around Velika Njiva?
Wikipedia near Velika Njiva
Where to stay near Velika Njiva
The timezone in Velika Njiva is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:54 and Sunset at 18:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5364°, Longitude. 19.5358°
Satellite map around Velika Njiva
Loading map of Velika Njiva and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Velika Njiva, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Velika Njiva (0km)
- Omar (0.9km)
- Zgarete (1.1km)
- Ravna Livada (1.3km)
- Zarkovina (1.3km)
- Bare (2km)
- Luke (2.2km)
- Trnovica (2.3km)
- Poljanak (2.3km)
- Grabovica (2.6km)
- Pribojska Banja (2.6km)
- Potok (3.2km)
- Čitluk (3.3km)
- Cikote (3.4km)
- Bukovac (3.5km)
- Preoil (3.5km)
- Poyice (3.6km)
- Kalafati (3.7km)
- Smrekovac (3.8km)
- Suvo Polje (4.3km)
- Vrbova (4.5km)
- Kialovac (4.5km)
- Raskrsnica (4.6km)
- Salipioi (4.7km)
- Gradiberine (4.8km)
- Ðuričići (4.8km)
- (( Rudina )) (5.1km)
- Ðurovići (5.2km)
- Soklin (5.2km)
- Vinogradine (5.2km)
- Učljivica (5.2km)
- Lokvice (5.3km)
Accommodation around Velika Njiva
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Potpeć (4.2km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Banja (2.7km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Aluge (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (3.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lisa Stena (3.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Palja Glava (4.4km)
Airports close to Velika Njiva
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (120.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (157km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (164.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (168km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (176.8km)