Traveling Luck for Negbina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Negbina?What's around Negbina?
Wikipedia near Negbina
Where to stay near Negbina
The timezone in Negbina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:42. It's light
Latitude. 43.5539°, Longitude. 19.7883°
Satellite map around Negbina
Loading map of Negbina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Negbina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negbina (1.4km)
- Negbina (2.1km)
- Nedići (2.6km)
- Perišići (2.8km)
- Volijak (2.8km)
- Selaci (3.2km)
- Gojgići (3.7km)
- Ljubojevići (4.2km)
- Mutandžići (4.9km)
- Zapolje (4.9km)
- Gruicici (5.1km)
- Brkovići (5.2km)
- Čolovino (5.3km)
- Kokin Brod (5.3km)
- Mala Rasnica (5.3km)
- Mališići (6km)
- Bakalovina (6.6km)
- Popovići (6.7km)
- Klak (6.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Negbina
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (5.7km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Klik (6.6km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (5.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (0.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (3.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Radoinjsko Jezero (5.9km)
Airports close to Negbina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.5km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (171.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (176km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182.5km)