Traveling Luck for Gradac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradac?What's around Gradac?
Wikipedia near Gradac
Where to stay near Gradac
The timezone in Gradac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:00 and Sunset at 16:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6322°, Longitude. 19.6936°
Satellite map around Gradac
Loading map of Gradac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rasoje (0.9km)
- Glavica (1.7km)
- Karanovac (1.8km)
- Oglavčić (2.3km)
- Orlov Vrh (3.3km)
- Previja (3.8km)
- Borova Glava (3.8km)
- Borova Glava (3.9km)
- Bela Glava (4.4km)
- Grobačica (4.5km)
- Veliki Runjavaglav (4.5km)
- Nerandža (4.7km)
- Crni Omar (4.8km)
- Gaj (4.8km)
- Čavka (5.3km)
- Golo Brdo (5.7km)
- Zavojci (5.9km)
Accommodation around Gradac
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Šišačka Kosa (6.5km)
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Dobroselica (2.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (4.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Zlatibor (5.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Međi Do (5.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Omar (4.8km)
Airports close to Gradac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (131.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (164.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (172.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (181.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (186.3km)