Traveling Luck for Bić, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bic?What's around Bic?
Wikipedia near Bic
Where to stay near Bić
The timezone in Bic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5953°, Longitude. 19.6019°
Satellite map around Bić
Loading map of Bić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bić, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ziokovici (2km)
- Živkovići (2km)
- Uvac (2.5km)
- Sloniči (3km)
- Stavići (3.6km)
- Jabuke (3.6km)
- Dubrava (3.6km)
- Pešići (3.6km)
- Vucyinice (4.2km)
- Luniće (4.2km)
- Popovići (4.7km)
- Jelača (5.1km)
- Gračanica (5.1km)
- Ðuričići (5.2km)
- Omar (5.3km)
- Kialovac (5.5km)
- Učljivica (5.7km)
- Goduša (5.9km)
- Ljobojevici (6km)
- Ograđenica (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Bić
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crni Vrh (3km)
- small primitive houses.
- Čelišta (6.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Saša Voda (3.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Marin Vrh (5.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Priboj (6.6km)
Airports close to Bić
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (124km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (172.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (177.8km)