Traveling Luck for Ocka Gora, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ocka Gora?What's around Ocka Gora?
Wikipedia near Ocka Gora
Where to stay near Ocka Gora
The timezone in Ocka Gora is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7481°, Longitude. 19.7014°
Satellite map around Ocka Gora
Loading map of Ocka Gora and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ocka Gora, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ocka Gora (0km)
- Čajetina (1.5km)
- Šinovik (1.9km)
- Palisat (2.1km)
- Potoci (3.2km)
- Zlatibor (3.2km)
- Gornji Branešci (3.7km)
- Jevremovići (3.8km)
- Podgorica (4km)
- Mušvete (4.9km)
- Brezak (5.6km)
- Kneževići (5.6km)
- Donji Branešci (5.7km)
- Ćorovići (6km)
- Novoselo (6.2km)
- Glišići (6.2km)
- Rajevći (6.4km)
- Trčinoga (6.4km)
- Rudine (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ocka Gora
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (5.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- populated locality;
- an area similar to a locality but with a small group of dwellings or other buildings.
- Branešci (3.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (4.3km)
Airports close to Ocka Gora
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.9km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (150.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (186.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (187.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (199.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ocka Gora
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (252.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.