Traveling Luck for Karaula, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Karaula?What's around Karaula?
Wikipedia near Karaula
Where to stay near Karaula
The timezone in Karaula is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7375°, Longitude. 19.6967°
Satellite map around Karaula
Loading map of Karaula and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karaula, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Karaula (0km)
- Oštra Kosa (0.8km)
- Obadovo Brdo (2.4km)
- Vranjevina (3.5km)
- Gradina (3.7km)
- Glavudža (3.7km)
- Crni Vrh (4km)
- Pavdunica (4.3km)
- Pandurica (4.4km)
- Šumnato Brdo (4.8km)
- Ravan (5.8km)
- Tusto Brdo (6.1km)
- Veliko Brdo (6.2km)
- Krajevi (6.3km)
- Ćelavi Breg (6.6km)
- Nikolino Brdo (6.6km)
- Cerić (6.8km)
- Crni Vrh (7km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Karaula
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (4.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Branešci (6.1km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rajčevina (6.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (2.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (2.9km)
Airports close to Karaula
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (129.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (151.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (185.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (185.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (198.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karaula
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (253.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.