Traveling Luck for Borjak, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Borjak?What's around Borjak?
Wikipedia near Borjak
Where to stay near Borjak
The timezone in Borjak is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. 43.8983°, Longitude. 19.5014°
Satellite map around Borjak
Loading map of Borjak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borjak, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Borjak
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (3.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Zaboj (3.8km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (5.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (4.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Matijaševac (6.5km)
Airports close to Borjak
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (110.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (203.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (212.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Borjak
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (227.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.