Traveling Luck for Gornja Koprivna, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gornja Koprivna?What's around Gornja Koprivna?
Wikipedia near Gornja Koprivna
Where to stay near Gornja Koprivna
The timezone in Gornja Koprivna is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9278°, Longitude. 19.5181°
Satellite map around Gornja Koprivna
Loading map of Gornja Koprivna and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gornja Koprivna, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gornja Koprivna (0km)
- Donja Koprivna (1km)
- Živanovići (1.4km)
- Osredak (3.1km)
- Boranja (3.3km)
- Šljivovica (3.4km)
- Ilijaševići (3.6km)
- Lukovo (3.7km)
- Dobrak (4.3km)
- Bambaci (4.3km)
- Rešagići (4.7km)
- Maćevine (4.8km)
- Mala Reka (4.9km)
- Jasikovice (5.1km)
- Vrba (5.2km)
- Beserovina (5.3km)
- Ljuboš (5.3km)
- Bare (5.4km)
- Gaj (5.6km)
- Zgunja (6km)
- Dugandžije (6.1km)
- Kolari (6.2km)
- Kalimanići (6.2km)
Accommodation around Gornja Koprivna
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Sokolina (1.5km)
- a building and grounds where a community of monks lives in seclusion.
- Manastir Rača (2.2km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Dola Kosa (5.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Barski Do (6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Korita (5.1km)
Airports close to Gornja Koprivna
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (112.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (137.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (179.8km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (209.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (229.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gornja Koprivna
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (224.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.