Traveling Luck for Ivanovića Vrelo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ivanovica Vrelo?What's around Ivanovica Vrelo?
Wikipedia near Ivanovica Vrelo
Where to stay near Ivanovića Vrelo
The timezone in Ivanovica Vrelo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:06 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7833°, Longitude. 19.8239°
Satellite map around Ivanovića Vrelo
Loading map of Ivanovića Vrelo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ivanovića Vrelo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Obrenovići (0.9km)
- Dučevci (1km)
- Mešnik (2.9km)
- Zbojštica (3km)
- Guđurići (3km)
- Trifanovići (3.2km)
- Stanići (3.6km)
- Mačkat (4.1km)
- Bacetići (4.2km)
- Bela Zemlja (4.5km)
- Ševkovići (4.5km)
- Bjelaci (4.7km)
- Savići (4.7km)
- Ljubanje (4.8km)
- Barjaktarevići (5km)
- Toskići (5.2km)
- Prijevići (5.3km)
- Skržuti (5.4km)
- Mušvete (5.5km)
- Ponjavići (5.5km)
- Obućini (5.8km)
- Citići (6km)
- Mahanjići (6km)
- Brdo (6km)
- Acimija (6.6km)
- Zabučje (6.7km)
- Zarići (6.7km)
- Ćorovići (6.7km)
- Gajevi (7km)
- Prodica (7.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Ivanovića Vrelo
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (6.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (2.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (6.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (3.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Glavica (3.8km)
Airports close to Ivanovića Vrelo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (142km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (194.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (199.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ivanovića Vrelo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (253.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.