Traveling Luck for Kljevac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kljevac?What's around Kljevac?
Wikipedia near Kljevac
Where to stay near Kljevac
The timezone in Kljevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 17:15. It's light
Latitude. 43.7661°, Longitude. 19.8269°
Satellite map around Kljevac
Loading map of Kljevac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kljevac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mešnik (0.6km)
- Obrenovići (1.8km)
- Bacetići (1.9km)
- Dučevci (3.1km)
- Ponjavići (3.2km)
- Bjelaci (3.6km)
- Savići (4.3km)
- Zbojštica (4.4km)
- Skržuti (4.6km)
- Acimija (5km)
- Guđurići (5km)
- Barjaktarevići (5km)
- Mušvete (5.1km)
- Trifanovići (5.2km)
- Glumci (5.4km)
- Mačkat (5.4km)
- Prodica (5.5km)
- Radibratovići (5.7km)
- Stanići (5.8km)
- Utrobe (6.1km)
- Obućini (6.1km)
- Ševkovići (6.3km)
- Bela Zemlja (6.4km)
- Koliševica (6.6km)
- Čumići (6.6km)
- Velanjci (6.7km)
- Ćorovići (7km)
- Ljubanje (7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kljevac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (5.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (1.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (1.6km)
Airports close to Kljevac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (144km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (192.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (194.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (198.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kljevac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (255.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.