Traveling Luck for Bisar Voda, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bisar Voda?What's around Bisar Voda?
Wikipedia near Bisar Voda
Where to stay near Bisar Voda
The timezone in Bisar Voda is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8572°, Longitude. 19.9139°
Satellite map around Bisar Voda
Loading map of Bisar Voda and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bisar Voda, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mladovo (1km)
- Lokva (1.5km)
- Ponikovica (1.6km)
- Sevojno (2.1km)
- Tvrdići (2.8km)
- Ršumovići (2.9km)
- Vlaovac (3.2km)
- Tomići (3.3km)
- Rujevac (3.5km)
- Tatinac (3.8km)
- Lazovina (3.9km)
- Lunovo Selo (3.9km)
- Krčagovo (4.5km)
- Tatinac (4.7km)
- Udovići (historical) (4.8km)
- Potočanje (4.8km)
- Gorjani (4.9km)
- Krvavci (5.6km)
- Sretenovići (5.6km)
- Gajevi (6km)
- Bjelotići (6.4km)
Accommodation around Bisar Voda
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (3.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sevojno (2.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bisar Voda (0km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Mirkovica Brdo (5.8km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (6.3km)
Airports close to Bisar Voda
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (130.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (199.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (231.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bisar Voda
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (248.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.