Traveling Luck for Kršić, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krsic?What's around Krsic?
Wikipedia near Krsic
Where to stay near Kršić
The timezone in Krsic is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:10 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.7578°, Longitude. 19.9572°
Satellite map around Kršić
Loading map of Kršić and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kršić, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Roška Banja (2km)
- Proplanci (2.4km)
- Markovići (2.6km)
- Brđani (3.1km)
- Zabrdo (3.4km)
- Vulovići (3.5km)
- Vrane (3.5km)
- Vukotići (4km)
- Gornje Severovo (4.2km)
- Vrane (4.4km)
- Zaboj (4.6km)
- Marinkovići (4.6km)
- Drežnik (5km)
- Kruščica (5.1km)
- Donja Kruščica (5.1km)
- Starčevići (5.3km)
- Zlakusa (5.4km)
- Gornje Selo (5.5km)
- Kovačevac (5.6km)
- Potpeće (5.9km)
- Stojkovići (5.9km)
- Biljega (6.3km)
- Koliševica (6.4km)
- Vraneši (6.5km)
- Sadovine (6.7km)
- Donje Selo (7km)
- Subotići (7km)
- Rečice (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kršić
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (5.4km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (4.9km)
Airports close to Kršić
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (186.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kršić
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (261.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.