Traveling Luck for Samar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Samar?What's around Samar?
Wikipedia near Samar
Where to stay near Samar
The timezone in Samar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.7558°, Longitude. 19.9844°
Satellite map around Samar
Loading map of Samar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Samar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Zabrdo (0.8km)
- Proplanci (1.2km)
- Roška Banja (2km)
- Gornje Selo (3km)
- Gornje Severovo (3.3km)
- Stojkovići (3.3km)
- Vulovići (3.7km)
- Markovići (3.7km)
- Brđani (4km)
- Vraneši (4.1km)
- Donje Selo (4.4km)
- Kruščica (4.6km)
- Donja Kruščica (4.6km)
- Svračkovo (4.7km)
- Nikolići (4.9km)
- Rečice (5.2km)
- Kovačevac (5.8km)
- Biljega (5.9km)
- Sadovine (5.9km)
- Vrane (6km)
- Vukotići (6.2km)
- Radobuda (6.3km)
- Zlakusa (6.5km)
- Zaboj (6.6km)
- Marinkovići (6.7km)
- Vrane (6.9km)
- Šengolje (6.9km)
- Godovik (7.2km)
- Grabovik (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Samar
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Žirave (6.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Uzići (7.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (5.2km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Tisavica (6.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Veliki Vrh (4.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vranjevina (2.4km)
Airports close to Samar
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (156.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (185km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (196.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (212.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Samar
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (263.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.