Traveling Luck for Radovića Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Radovica Brdo?What's around Radovica Brdo?
Wikipedia near Radovica Brdo
Where to stay near Radovića Brdo
The timezone in Radovica Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 03:59 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.8094°, Longitude. 19.8914°
Satellite map around Radovića Brdo
Loading map of Radovića Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Radovića Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Subotići (2.2km)
- Potočanje (2.3km)
- Krvavci (2.8km)
- Obućini (3km)
- Rujevac (3.4km)
- Gajevi (3.5km)
- Citići (4km)
- Potpeće (4.2km)
- Zbojštica (4.3km)
- Drežnik (4.6km)
- Zaboj (4.6km)
- Sevojno (4.7km)
- Gorjani (4.7km)
- Toskići (5.1km)
- Guđurići (5.1km)
- Krčagovo (5.1km)
- Savići (5.1km)
- Vukotići (5.1km)
- Mahanjići (5.3km)
- Stanići (5.4km)
- Mladovo (5.8km)
- Zlakusa (5.8km)
- Ršumovići (5.8km)
- Skržuti (5.9km)
- Vlaovac (5.9km)
- Ljubanje (6.3km)
- Dučevci (6.4km)
- Bjelaci (6.6km)
- Obrenovići (6.9km)
- Lokva (7km)
- Lazovina (7.1km)
- Zabučje (7.2km)
- Prijevići (7.6km)
- Markovići (7.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Radovića Brdo
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (7.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (4.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dervent (3.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Lipovac (6.5km)
Airports close to Radovića Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (136.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (147.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (195.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (199.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Radovića Brdo
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (252.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.