Traveling Luck for Bukovica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bukovica?What's around Bukovica?
Wikipedia near Bukovica
Where to stay near Bukovica
The timezone in Bukovica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:58 and Sunset at 16:52. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8969°, Longitude. 19.8847°
Satellite map around Bukovica
Loading map of Bukovica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bukovica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Udovići (historical) (1.3km)
- Raletići (1.6km)
- Krsmanovići (2km)
- Dokovići (2.3km)
- Veselinovići (2.3km)
- Peule (2.4km)
- Tatinac (2.4km)
- Sretenovići (2.5km)
- Radojčići (2.9km)
- Gostinica (3.2km)
- Karan (3.5km)
- Tatinac (3.8km)
- Gostinica (4km)
- Maksimovići (4.3km)
- Miličevići (4.4km)
- Ponikovica (4.4km)
- Čarina (4.5km)
- Lazovina (4.6km)
- Lokva (4.7km)
- Gluvaci (5km)
- Lunovo Selo (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bukovica
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ćatići Vis (4.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (1.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Tatalova Voda (4.7km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (1.1km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (1.3km)
Airports close to Bukovica
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (126.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (205.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (226km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bukovica
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (209.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (242.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.