Traveling Luck for Kamalj, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kamalj?What's around Kamalj?
Wikipedia near Kamalj
Where to stay near Kamalj
The timezone in Kamalj is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:08 and Sunset at 16:39. It's light
Latitude. 43.9522°, Longitude. 19.9569°
Satellite map around Kamalj
Loading map of Kamalj and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamalj, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kamalj (0km)
- Bandera (1.2km)
- Gradina (1.2km)
- Bobija (1.5km)
- Granica (1.8km)
- Razbijena Stena (1.9km)
- Debelo Brdo (1.9km)
- Avala (2.2km)
- Pjesak (2.2km)
- Vasiljevića (2.5km)
- Krš (2.6km)
- Kostića Brdo (2.8km)
- Vukotića Brdo (3.3km)
- Klik (3.4km)
- Gujin Kamen (3.6km)
- Draškovića Brdo (3.6km)
- Litica (3.8km)
- Opića Brdo (3.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Kamalj
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (2.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Gradnja (3.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Tubići (3.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (2.9km)
Airports close to Kamalj
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (117.2km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (208.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (222.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamalj
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (199.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (239.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.