Traveling Luck for Palež, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Palez?What's around Palez?
Wikipedia near Palez
Where to stay near Palež
The timezone in Palez is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:41 and Sunset at 18:35. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9808°, Longitude. 19.8961°
Satellite map around Palež
Loading map of Palež and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Palež, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gradina (0.9km)
- Vučičevići (1.8km)
- Milovići (1.9km)
- Stančići (2km)
- Šošići (2.2km)
- Kosjerić (2.2km)
- Bara (2.6km)
- Milovanovići (2.7km)
- Lažići (3.1km)
- Divčevići (3.4km)
- Drmanovina (3.6km)
- Ðokići (3.6km)
- Tripkovići (3.7km)
- Pijuci (4.1km)
- Markovići (4.1km)
- Filipovići (4.2km)
- Suvo Vrelo (4.2km)
- Beli Gaj (4.3km)
- Dubljani (4.5km)
- Cikote (4.6km)
- Ðokovići (4.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Palež
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (4.4km)
- a burial site.
- grave (2.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (2.3km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kosjerić (3.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (2.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (2.3km)
Airports close to Palež
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (214.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (214.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (216.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Palež
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200.2km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.