Traveling Luck for Pavlovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Pavlovici?What's around Pavlovici?
Wikipedia near Pavlovici
Where to stay near Pavlovići
The timezone in Pavlovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 16:38. It's light
Latitude. 43.9717°, Longitude. 19.8475°
Satellite map around Pavlovići
Loading map of Pavlovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pavlovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pavlovići (0km)
- Dubljani (1.4km)
- Drmanovina (1.8km)
- Filipovići (1.8km)
- Ravići (2.4km)
- Jasikovača (2.7km)
- Cikote (2.8km)
- Jankovići (2.9km)
- Jelići (3.2km)
- Milovići (3.7km)
- Vučinac (3.7km)
- Lazići (3.8km)
- Tupalći (4.2km)
- Stančići (4.5km)
- Tupaići (4.7km)
- Vučičevići (4.7km)
- Suvo Vrelo (5km)
- Bara (5.1km)
- Starčevići (5.1km)
- Tovarnica (5.1km)
- Seća Reka (5.1km)
- Lažići (5.2km)
- Markovići (5.2km)
- Seča Reka (5.3km)
- Šošići (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Pavlovići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Bobija (4.3km)
- a burial site.
- grave (2.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (4.6km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (1.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (4.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (2.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drmanovina (1.9km)
Airports close to Pavlovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (215.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (215.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pavlovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (232.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.