Traveling Luck for Dubljani, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Dubljani?What's around Dubljani?
Wikipedia near Dubljani
Where to stay near Dubljani
The timezone in Dubljani is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:04 and Sunset at 16:44. It's light
Latitude. 43.9628°, Longitude. 19.8558°
Satellite map around Dubljani
Loading map of Dubljani and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dubljani, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dubljani (0km)
- Pavlovići (1.4km)
- Filipovići (1.9km)
- Jasikovača (2.3km)
- Lazići (2.6km)
- Drmanovina (2.6km)
- Milovići (2.9km)
- Ravići (3.4km)
- Jankovići (3.7km)
- Stančići (3.7km)
- Markovići (4km)
- Vučičevići (4km)
- Cikote (4km)
- Tovarnica (4.1km)
- Lažići (4.1km)
- Šošići (4.5km)
- Jelići (4.5km)
- Tripkovići (4.5km)
- Milovanovići (4.6km)
- Starčevići (4.7km)
- Gradina (5km)
- Vučinac (5.1km)
Accommodation around Dubljani
- a burial site.
- grave (1.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grad (3.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (3.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (2.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (3.9km)
- Drmanovina (3.2km)
Airports close to Dubljani
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (210.4km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (214.3km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (217.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dubljani
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (233.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.