Traveling Luck for Gradina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gradina?What's around Gradina?
Wikipedia near Gradina
Where to stay near Gradina
The timezone in Gradina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:11 and Sunset at 16:30. It's light
Latitude. 43.9781°, Longitude. 19.9050°
Satellite map around Gradina
Loading map of Gradina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gradina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Gradina (0km)
- Vučičevići (1.6km)
- Šošići (1.8km)
- Stančići (1.9km)
- Milovići (2.2km)
- Milovanovići (2.2km)
- Kosjerić (2.4km)
- Ðokići (2.8km)
- Lažići (2.8km)
- Divčevići (2.9km)
- Tripkovići (3.3km)
- Pijuci (3.3km)
- Bara (3.4km)
- Filipovići (3.5km)
- Ðokovići (3.8km)
- Markovići (3.9km)
- Radovići (3.9km)
- Radovići (4.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Gradina
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Crnokosa (3.5km)
- a burial site.
- grave (3.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Doline (3.2km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kosjerić (2.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opštinać Kosjerić (2.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Ravni Gaj (2.8km)
Airports close to Gradina
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (213.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (215.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (217.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gradina
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (200km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (234.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.