Traveling Luck for Srednje Selo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Srednje Selo?What's around Srednje Selo?
Wikipedia near Srednje Selo
Where to stay near Srednje Selo
The timezone in Srednje Selo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9297°, Longitude. 19.9625°
Satellite map around Srednje Selo
Loading map of Srednje Selo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Srednje Selo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bobija (1.5km)
- Litica (2.3km)
- Pjesak (2.3km)
- Gradina (2.6km)
- Bandera (2.7km)
- Puljuša (2.8km)
- Kamalj (3km)
- Mandina Stena (3.3km)
- Bogdanovića Brdo (3.4km)
- Bobija (3.6km)
- Gujin Kamen (3.7km)
- Granica (3.8km)
- Krš (4.1km)
- Bremena (4.2km)
- Razbijena Stena (4.4km)
- Bjela Stena (4.4km)
- Pekića Brdo (4.5km)
- Debelo Brdo (4.5km)
- Jezerina (4.6km)
- Stjenčica (4.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Srednje Selo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Mala Crnokosa (1.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Kalenić (2.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Litica (3.8km)
Airports close to Srednje Selo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (119.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (205.4km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (218km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (225.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Srednje Selo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (201.5km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (242.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.