Traveling Luck for Vrane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Vrane?What's around Vrane?
Wikipedia near Vrane
Where to stay near Vrane
The timezone in Vrane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:00 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 43.7522°, Longitude. 19.9208°
Satellite map around Vrane
Loading map of Vrane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vrane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrane (0km)
- Vrane (1km)
- Starčevići (2.2km)
- Marinkovići (2.4km)
- Koliševica (2.8km)
- Drežnik (3.5km)
- Vukotići (3.6km)
- Brđani (3.9km)
- Zaboj (4.5km)
- Skržuti (4.6km)
- Markovići (4.9km)
- Roška Banja (5.3km)
- Lučići (5.3km)
- Savići (5.3km)
- Todorići (5.4km)
- Proplanci (5.4km)
- Bjelaci (5.5km)
- Obućini (5.6km)
- Subotići (6km)
- Kovačevac (6.1km)
- Vulovići (6.2km)
- Potpeće (6.3km)
- Gornje Severovo (6.4km)
- Kruščica (6.6km)
- Donja Kruščica (6.6km)
- Stamati (6.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Vrane
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Kosa (5.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kućišta (2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Potpećka Pećina (5.8km)
Airports close to Vrane
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (143.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (188km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (193.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vrane
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (260.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.