Traveling Luck for Maksimovići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Maksimovici?What's around Maksimovici?
Wikipedia near Maksimovici
Where to stay near Maksimovići
The timezone in Maksimovici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:02. It's light
Latitude. 43.9067°, Longitude. 19.8411°
Satellite map around Maksimovići
Loading map of Maksimovići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Maksimovići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Maksimovići (0km)
- Gostinica (1.3km)
- Peule (2.1km)
- Dokovići (2.1km)
- Radojčići (2.4km)
- Miličevići (2.5km)
- Savići (2.9km)
- Stefanovići (3km)
- Krsmanovići (3.1km)
- Čarina (3.2km)
- Ivanovići (3.4km)
- Tovarnica (3.4km)
- Gostinica (3.5km)
- Tulekovac (3.8km)
- Sretenovići (3.9km)
- Jokovići (4.1km)
- Gluvaci (4.3km)
- Ivanovići (4.4km)
- Veselinovići (4.5km)
- Jovančićevići (4.6km)
- Jokovići (4.6km)
- Starčevići (4.7km)
- Gornja Pora (4.8km)
- Udovići (historical) (4.8km)
- Lazići (4.9km)
- Raletići (5.2km)
- Tatinac (5.4km)
- Dubci (5.4km)
- Rasadnik (5.4km)
- Kneževići (5.5km)
- Tatinac (5.6km)
- Donja Pora (5.8km)
Accommodation around Maksimovići
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (5.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Užice (5.5km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- school (5.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (4.9km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (3.3km)
Airports close to Maksimovići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (126.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (142.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (206.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (208.9km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (223.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Maksimovići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (211km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (239.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.