Traveling Luck for Savići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Savici?What's around Savici?
Wikipedia near Savici
Where to stay near Savići
The timezone in Savici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:46 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.9136°, Longitude. 19.8117°
Satellite map around Savići
Loading map of Savići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Savići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Savići (0km)
- Stefanovići (1km)
- Jokovići (1.1km)
- Ivanovići (1.3km)
- Jokovići (1.9km)
- Ivanovići (2.2km)
- Jovančićevići (2.3km)
- Rasadnik (2.6km)
- Tulekovac (2.9km)
- Maksimovići (2.9km)
- Kneževići (3.3km)
- Starčevići (3.4km)
- Štitari (3.4km)
- Gostinica (3.6km)
- Jeftovići (3.8km)
- Tovarnica (4km)
- Miličevići (4.3km)
- Dubci (4.5km)
- Bakračlići (4.6km)
- Peule (5km)
- Čarina (5km)
- Radojčići (5km)
- Dokovići (5km)
- Čamići (5km)
- Grab (5.2km)
- Starčevići (5.4km)
- Lazići (5.5km)
- Jasikovača (5.5km)
- Gostinica (5.8km)
- Krsmanovići (5.9km)
- Gluvaci (6km)
- Ševarija (6km)
- Gornja Pora (6km)
Accommodation around Savići
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kadinjača (6.2km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jakšinac (5.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Savin Kamen (4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Ðakov Kamen (3.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (6.1km)
Airports close to Savići
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (126.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (140.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (204.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (211.2km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (221.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Savići
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (212.1km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (237.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.