Traveling Luck for Udovići (historical), Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Udovici (historical)?What's around Udovici (historical)?
Wikipedia near Udovici (historical)
Where to stay near Udovići (historical)
The timezone in Udovici (historical) is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 16:35. It's light
Latitude. 43.8867°, Longitude. 19.8842°
Satellite map around Udovići (historical)
Loading map of Udovići (historical) and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Udovići (historical), in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Udovići (historical) (0km)
- Tatinac (1.1km)
- Sretenovići (1.8km)
- Tatinac (2.6km)
- Dokovići (2.7km)
- Raletići (2.8km)
- Krsmanovići (3.2km)
- Peule (3.2km)
- Lazovina (3.3km)
- Lokva (3.5km)
- Ponikovica (3.5km)
- Veselinovići (3.7km)
- Radojčići (4km)
- Čarina (4km)
- Gluvaci (4.2km)
- Vlaovac (4.3km)
- Gostinica (4.5km)
- Karan (4.5km)
- Maksimovići (4.8km)
- Gostinica (4.8km)
- Lunovo Selo (5.1km)
- Gornja Pora (5.2km)
- Miličevići (5.5km)
- Krčagovo (5.6km)
- Sevojno (5.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Udovići (historical)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Ðukin Do (1.2km)
- an open way with improved surface for transportation of animals, people and vehicles.
- Peskoviti Put (1.7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- shrine (1.6km)
Airports close to Udovići (historical)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (127.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (204.5km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (209.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (227.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Udovići (historical)
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (210.4km)
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (243.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.