Traveling Luck for Dučevci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Ducevci?What's around Ducevci?
Wikipedia near Ducevci
Where to stay near Dučevci
The timezone in Ducevci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 16:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7894°, Longitude. 19.8300°
Satellite map around Dučevci
Loading map of Dučevci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dučevci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dučevci (0km)
- Obrenovići (1.3km)
- Guđurići (2km)
- Zbojštica (2.1km)
- Stanići (2.7km)
- Trifanovići (3.1km)
- Mešnik (3.7km)
- Ljubanje (4km)
- Toskići (4.3km)
- Bela Zemlja (4.5km)
- Savići (4.5km)
- Mačkat (4.6km)
- Ševkovići (4.6km)
- Prijevići (4.7km)
- Bjelaci (4.8km)
- Citići (5km)
- Bacetići (5km)
- Mahanjići (5.1km)
- Obućini (5.2km)
- Skržuti (5.3km)
- Brdo (5.4km)
- Barjaktarevići (5.9km)
- Zabučje (5.9km)
- Gajevi (6km)
- Ponjavići (6.2km)
- Mušvete (6.4km)
- Zarići (7km)
- Subotići (7.4km)
- Ćorovići (7.5km)
- Acimija (7.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Dučevci
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (3.1km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Sušica (7.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Suvi Klan (7.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (4.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Glavica (4.8km)
Airports close to Dučevci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (141.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (195.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (200km)
Airfields or small airports close to Dučevci
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (252.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.