Traveling Luck for Bacetići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Bacetici?What's around Bacetici?
Wikipedia near Bacetici
Where to stay near Bacetići
The timezone in Bacetici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:47 and Sunset at 18:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7514°, Longitude. 19.8261°
Satellite map around Bacetići
Loading map of Bacetići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bacetići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bacetići (0km)
- Mešnik (1.3km)
- Ponjavići (1.4km)
- Glumci (3.4km)
- Obrenovići (3.7km)
- Bjelaci (3.9km)
- Acimija (3.9km)
- Prodica (3.9km)
- Radibratovići (3.9km)
- Utrobe (4.5km)
- Dučevci (5km)
- Skržuti (5km)
- Savići (5.2km)
- Mušvete (5.2km)
- Terzići (5.4km)
- Velanjci (5.5km)
- Barjaktarevići (5.5km)
- Čumići (5.6km)
- Zbojštica (6.2km)
- Koliševica (6.2km)
- Todorići (6.4km)
- Mačkat (6.7km)
- Bačevac (6.9km)
- Guđurići (6.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Bacetići
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Poređa (5.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ðelov Bunar (2.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Zuriska Pećina (1.3km)
Airports close to Bacetići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (141.6km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (145.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (190.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (193.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (198.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bacetići
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (257.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.