Traveling Luck for Krajevi, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Krajevi?What's around Krajevi?
Wikipedia near Krajevi
Where to stay near Krajevi
The timezone in Krajevi is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6875°, Longitude. 19.7003°
Satellite map around Krajevi
Loading map of Krajevi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Krajevi, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- Krajevi (1.3km)
- Šumnato Brdo (2.1km)
- Tusto Brdo (2.3km)
- Bela Glava (2.9km)
- Glavudža (3.3km)
- Grobačica (3.5km)
- Pandurica (3.7km)
- Nerandža (3.7km)
- Pavdunica (3.8km)
- Orlov Vrh (4.7km)
- Vranjevina (4.9km)
- Lupoglav (4.9km)
- Crni Vrh (5.2km)
- Karaula (6.5km)
- Džamija (6.6km)
- Crni Vrh (6.6km)
- Ðevojačko Brdo (7km)
- Redzovina (7.1km)
Accommodation around Krajevi
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tusto Brdo (6.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rajčevina (6.8km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Jokina Čuprija (2.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Međi Do (3.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Široko Vrelo (3.5km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mikića Šuma (7.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Ribničko Jezero (2.3km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Čajetina (4.5km)
Airports close to Krajevi
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (130.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (157.7km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (179.6km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (184.4km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (192.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Krajevi
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (260km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.