Traveling Luck for Šanac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sanac?What's around Sanac?
Wikipedia near Sanac
Where to stay near Šanac
The timezone in Sanac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:39 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5003°, Longitude. 19.8353°
Satellite map around Šanac
Loading map of Šanac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Šanac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vrlan (3.1km)
- Vraneša (3.3km)
- Leševići (3.3km)
- Vasilići (3.5km)
- Kokin Brod (3.7km)
- Vraneša (4.3km)
- Cikiljevina (4.8km)
- Brkovići (5km)
- Branoševac (5.1km)
- Čolanići (5.2km)
- Ciganska Mahala (5.6km)
- Tikva (5.7km)
- Nova Varoš (5.7km)
- Gojgići (5.8km)
- Goronjići (5.8km)
- Volijak (6.1km)
- Bakalovina (6.2km)
- Negbina (6.3km)
- Zapolje (6.3km)
- Nedići (6.4km)
- Brdo (6.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Šanac
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (2.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Nova Varoš (5.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (2.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (1.1km)
Airports close to Šanac
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.8km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (160.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (167.8km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (177.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (179.5km)