Traveling Luck for Amzići, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Amzici?What's around Amzici?
Wikipedia near Amzici
Where to stay near Amzići
The timezone in Amzici is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 16:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5006°, Longitude. 19.8594°
Satellite map around Amzići
Loading map of Amzići and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Amzići, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Vasilići (1.2km)
- Leševići (3.1km)
- Vrlan (3.3km)
- Čolanići (3.5km)
- Goronjići (3.8km)
- Rogovići (4.7km)
- Brkovići (5.3km)
- Vraneša (5.6km)
- Tomići (5.8km)
- Kokin Brod (5.8km)
- Branoševac (5.8km)
- Borja (6.3km)
- Vraneša (6.4km)
- Gojgići (6.6km)
- Ciganska Mahala (6.7km)
- Tanovići (6.8km)
- Nova Varoš (7km)
- Cikiljevina (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Amzići
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Meki Do (5.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Čulum (0.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (1.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (2.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (1.7km)
Airports close to Amzići
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.9km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (161km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (166.3km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (176.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (180.9km)