Traveling Luck for Cerovo Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Cerovo Brdo?What's around Cerovo Brdo?
Wikipedia near Cerovo Brdo
Where to stay near Cerovo Brdo
The timezone in Cerovo Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 16:04. It's light
Latitude. 43.5297°, Longitude. 19.8239°
Satellite map around Cerovo Brdo
Loading map of Cerovo Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Cerovo Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Brkovići (1.8km)
- Gojgići (1.8km)
- Nedići (2.4km)
- Negbina (2.6km)
- Leševići (2.7km)
- Kokin Brod (2.9km)
- Volijak (3.4km)
- Negbina (3.8km)
- Vraneša (4.6km)
- Zapolje (5km)
- Čolanići (5.6km)
- Cikiljevina (5.7km)
- Vasilići (5.8km)
- Bakalovina (6km)
- Vraneša (6.4km)
- Čolovino (6.5km)
- Goronjići (6.5km)
- Selaci (6.8km)
- Vrlan (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Cerovo Brdo
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (6.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (3.5km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (1.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (5.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (6.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (3.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (3.1km)
Airports close to Cerovo Brdo
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (146.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (163.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (171.4km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (173.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (181.9km)