Traveling Luck for Zabrđe, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Zabrde?What's around Zabrde?
Wikipedia near Zabrde
Where to stay near Zabrđe
The timezone in Zabrde is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:06 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5347°, Longitude. 19.8564°
Satellite map around Zabrđe
Loading map of Zabrđe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Zabrđe, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Zabrđe
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (4.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Peć (5.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Bukov Do (6.2km)
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jagnjlia (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (2.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Zlatarsko Jezero (3.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Čolovića Stijene (2.9km)
Airports close to Zabrđe
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (149.4km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (165km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (169.7km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (184.3km)