Traveling Luck for Negbina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Negbina?What's around Negbina?
Wikipedia near Negbina
Where to stay near Negbina
The timezone in Negbina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 16:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5417°, Longitude. 19.8022°
Satellite map around Negbina
Loading map of Negbina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Negbina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Negbina (0km)
- Negbina (1.3km)
- Nedići (1.3km)
- Volijak (1.8km)
- Gojgići (2.1km)
- Brkovići (3.5km)
- Kokin Brod (3.6km)
- Zapolje (4.1km)
- Selaci (4.4km)
- Perišići (4.8km)
- Čolovino (5.1km)
- Leševići (5.2km)
- Ljubojevići (5.6km)
- Vraneša (5.6km)
- Bakalovina (5.7km)
- Mutandžići (5.7km)
- Cikiljevina (6.1km)
- Mališići (6.4km)
- Gruicici (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Negbina
- small primitive houses.
- Jagnići (5.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Jagnjlia (6.2km)
- hydroelectric power station;
- a building where electricity is generated from water power.
- Hidroelektrana Kokin Brod (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Lokve (2.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Rekača (5.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Karaula (3.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Ojnovačka Pećina (6.4km)
Airports close to Negbina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.2km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (164.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (172.8km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (173.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (182km)