Traveling Luck for Selište, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Seliste?What's around Seliste?
Wikipedia near Seliste
Where to stay near Selište
The timezone in Seliste is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:50 and Sunset at 18:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.6361°, Longitude. 19.8747°
Satellite map around Selište
Loading map of Selište and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Selište, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Smiljanići (1.7km)
- Krejovići (3km)
- Kovucević (3.1km)
- Ljubiš (3.1km)
- Ðedovac (3.4km)
- Drenova (3.5km)
- Lazovići (4.2km)
- Žunići (4.4km)
- Vladaje (4.6km)
- Gudurići (5.1km)
- Dolovi (5.4km)
- Vidići (5.4km)
- Zborište (5.4km)
- Gordići (5.5km)
- Vis (5.5km)
- Rjeka (5.7km)
- Brdo (5.8km)
- Straža (5.8km)
- Kovačevići (5.9km)
- Ršumi (6.2km)
- Pećinari (6.4km)
- Joksimovići (6.4km)
- Popovići (6.9km)
- Obradovići (7.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Selište
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ðavo (3.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (6.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Munjica Pećina (5.9km)
Airports close to Selište
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (148.2km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (159.1km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (178km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (178.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Selište
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (272.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.