Traveling Luck for Gredina, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Gredina?What's around Gredina?
Wikipedia near Gredina
Where to stay near Gredina
The timezone in Gredina is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 04:08 and Sunset at 19:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.6781°, Longitude. 19.8406°
Satellite map around Gredina
Loading map of Gredina and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Gredina, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Obradovići (0.8km)
- Vladaje (2.1km)
- Dedovići (2.5km)
- Gudurići (3.2km)
- Bačevac (3.3km)
- Krejovići (3.4km)
- Čumići (3.8km)
- Vidići (4km)
- Drenova (4.1km)
- Kovucević (4.2km)
- Čaldovići (5km)
- Alin Potok (5.1km)
- Bjelicići (5.5km)
- Stamati (5.7km)
- Brdo (5.9km)
- Dabići (5.9km)
- Ršumi (6.1km)
- Smiljanići (6.2km)
- Utrobe (6.4km)
- Glumci (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Gredina
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Gredina (0km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Janjuško Vrelo (5.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dedević Potok (3.9km)
Airports close to Gredina
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.1km)
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (154.6km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (182.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (184.9km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (196.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Gredina
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (266.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.