Traveling Luck for Studenac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Studenac?What's around Studenac?
Wikipedia near Studenac
Where to stay near Studenac
The timezone in Studenac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.7222°, Longitude. 19.9544°
Satellite map around Studenac
Loading map of Studenac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Studenac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kovačevac (1.1km)
- Brđani (1.6km)
- Kruščica (2km)
- Donja Kruščica (2.1km)
- Biljega (2.4km)
- Mala (2.5km)
- Gornje Severovo (2.8km)
- Sadovine (3.2km)
- Marinkovići (3.6km)
- Proplanci (4km)
- Gureši (4.3km)
- Starčevići (4.8km)
- Milićevići (4.9km)
- Vrane (5km)
- Vrane (5.2km)
- Pilci (5.2km)
- Vranovina (5.3km)
- Lučići (5.4km)
- Mitrići (5.5km)
- Našćenje (5.5km)
- Zabrdo (5.9km)
- Lukići (6.2km)
- Roška Banja (6.2km)
- Velimiri (6.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Studenac
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Studenac (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Kućičte (6.5km)
Airports close to Studenac
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (146.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (183km)
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (191.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (208.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Studenac
Cepin, Cepin, Croatia (265.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.